Wednesday 1 November 2017

Term 4 camp reflection...

            Camp Reflection...
Rotation 1:horse riding probably is my least favorite out of all of them.My horse was called rider.Thay told me that rider look alot like his mum had brown on his back and face and whit on hes legs and tummy.I did'int like it because hores are big and strong and scary.

Rotation 2: raft building was quite cool.It was funny when we pot the that raft into the water and we all hoped on it and it flipe over.

Rotation 3Orienteering was quite fun.It was cool because I have never used a compass before so that was fun.The sadist thing was when I nearly walked into a river.

Rotation 4: The Mud run was really fun.Me and jessada stad together.I liked i because we had to run throw the lake.

Dinner We had lasager with coldser and bread
Pudding: We had apple crumb-ill and ice cream.   
talent show: Me Te Marama Aylah Emily Paige and hinerangi Sang Winds .
Sleep
breakfast: We had sereill and hot choclit.
Making our lunch we had to make we were a lode to have three bits of baking and a samwig.

Rotation 5: kayaking is probably my favorite won.I liked
  it because never done it before.

Rotation 6: tough guy change was so fun.Me and Ella D say

together.I like it because i have never done it before.

Rotation 7: The Scavenger hunt was quite fun.i like it because it was just fun but it was funny because Keira 
had to pied up hores poop.


Rotation 8: Rock climbing was fun.I like it because every time i went up i rang the ball.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment